Hi, I’m Angie. We are selling our house and home based studio. All studio classes will end, and Angie will be on a partial sabbatical, cutting back on her weekly teaching and offerings. She will continue to run her teacher training program.
- Teaching 1 weekly yoga class
- Organizing and leading a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Programs
- Monthly Kirtan and Studio Events- no more than 2 per month, ideally 1
- Maintaining two websites and blogs: The one you are reading now, and my art site.
- Opening a new yoga studio in Brownsville, VT! Classes Start September 9!
- Writing projects: YTT manual, daily writing, monthly newsletters, guest posts, etc…
- Art Making: Creating and making in my art studio each week: Finding show exhibition opportunities
- Driving my two teen daughters to and from school, and tending to their various activities
- Tending to the needs of my home, husband, and family
- Making time to hike and walk outdoors
Inspired by a post by Tammy Strobel of Rowdy Kittens, I decided to make a list of my current projects. This originated with Derek Silvers who encourages everyone to make a “NOW” page. This list will help me to stay focused, and it will be a reminder of my need to say “no” to things that are not in support of this list in an effort to simplify my life.
I will update this list as events change, and I refine my projects and goals.
Thanks! Share your own NOW page with me below!